US Wii Fit Working On Modded Jap Wii

navroze1

WiiChat Member
Aug 10, 2007
Hi,

I have a dilema as I want Wii Fit but don't want to pay the ludicrious price here in UK. I am going to America in the Summer and was wondering whether the Wii Fit board would work on my system. I am not worried to much about the game working as I can get that here myself. But will the board work??? I thought that as it is a wireless thing it will act just like a remote and will hook up to any system. But will a Balance Board work with different copies of the Wii Fit Game or will it be locked somehow to one???

Thanks

I'm going to take a guess and say it should work. I don't see why it wouldn't especially if any controller will work on any system from any region. I don't think Nintendo would waste time/money making separate boards for each region unless they have to. Also maybe the UK will be getting a revised version of the board when the game is released there.

Thanks... That was what I thought it is just that I heard rumors about America getting a different board which will take more weight for Americans :lol:

navroze1 said:
Thanks... That was what I thought it is just that I heard rumors about America getting a different board which will take more weight for Americans :lol:

I think that was a joke... I hope it was a joke...

No jokes seriously i read somewhere that the American board had 300% more steel reinforced plastic.

This is because America is the country of suuuuing lol.

Why are they now always Caution Hot signs on Coffee Cups, because some American sued like MacDonalds because he didnt realise that his fresh hot coffee was hot and he burnt himself...

NO JOKES!!! :smilewinkgrin:

Back