Wii Fit game and Balance Board

tonyk

WiiChat Member
Sep 4, 2007
I recently purchase Wii Fit with the Wii Balance Board. My wife noticed the commercial shows many people were using it. She wanted another Wii Balance Board so we can do Yoga together. Is that possible? How would the screen shows two or more people? Can I just purchase the Wii Balance Board by itself or do I have to purchase the whole package?

Thank you for the info. We are very disappointed. I think we are going to return it. Thank goodness that we bought it at Costco.

You might want to check out other games that utilize the balance board and see if you are interested...

IMHO, Wii Fit is definitely pretty lame but the balance board has a lot of potential. I don't know of any (yet) that will let you play 2-at-a-time on the board, but there are better options out there than Wii Fit.

I know a lot of people disagree with me, but the yoga on Wii Fit is just about as far from real yoga as you can get. If you guys want to do it together, go to a yoga class. At the same time, the Wii balance board can still be fun for other games.

Back