USB help

regster

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
I'm trying to install my usb i just bought and this keep coming up when it goes to internet sharing it shays :internet sharing error what do i do?

XxRed12xX said:
You mean you bought a jump drive usb?
Im not sure what ur talking about but i bougth a Nintendo wi-fi usb connector

oo ok. i was trying to find out what type of usb you bought because they are many things able to be plugged into a usb port. Anyway, if you go into your network options and choose your wireless and go to properties, the last tab (or something) should have connection sharing settings.Try enabling them in that if they aren't already and try shutting down your firewalls.

Or try this:

You need to reload the USB drivers for your device.
Go to Control Panel --- System
Then click the Hardware Tab
Once there click on Device Manager
You will find your USB device with a Yellow ! mark next to it.
Double Click it.
You will see the error codes etc and there will be a tab to "update drivers".
Put your CD for it in the drive and then click "Update Drivers"
If all goes well this will reinstall the drivers for your device.

If that doesn't work, highlight the device in the Hardware Manager and click REMOVE. Then unplug the device from your computer and restart the system. Once restarted try running the Setup Disk again... this time be sure to plug the USB adapter into the system when prompted.

Last edited by a moderator:
XxRed12xX said:
oo ok. i was trying to find out what type of usb you bought because they are many things able to be plugged into a usb port. Anyway, if you go into your network options and choose your wireless and go to properties, the last tab (or something) should have connection sharing settings.Try enabling them in that if they aren't already and try shutting down your firewalls.
Thx for the help ima go see thx :D i gave u some rep

Back