using sword

paul239

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hi fellow wiiers got zelda with wii on xmas day and got set to play with great anticipation.
Got totally hacked off trying to catch the fish for the cat,but eventually did it (more by luck than judgement)
Returned home to find the wooden sword. Went outside spoke to kids and said yes to show them my sword skills. Cannot draw sword,a yellow cursor appears round it when wiimote is on it, but that is all that happens. Need help please before i get anymore frustrated.

cheers for quick reply, how u r supposed to know to shake wiimote to draw sword is beyond me.

You only need to flick it, like you would to slash it. Or you can make yourself look like an idiot by putting the remote behind your back and pretend you are actually taking it out - it works well :p

honeymustard said:
You only need to flick it, like you would to slash it. Or you can make yourself look like an idiot by putting the remote behind your back and pretend you are actually taking it out - it works well :p

ye thats what i do but for some reason when i stab it doesnt let me ? do you hold z and then stab?

Back