Valhalla Knights Fc's

Hey People i have a money problem and i need help , what do i do , i ams at before killing the guardians at the elf place. sooo i am trying to get better armor. Also how do you raise your CP , i am trying to raise my strenght but nothing happens:frown5:

Hey Ireu, i just added you..let me know when you have me added...hmm for money..i know you can rack it up online coop play..you dont get ANY xp so maybe that is why they alllow for good cash haha. I also sell a lot of my armor and weapons that i know i will never use. i just would go out into the wild and essentially farm for xp and items...then take what i wanted and sold what i didnt want...let me know if this helps and once you have me and we can get a coop match in..later

It really helped , and i will add you , also tommorow at like 4:30 i could probley get on. but if i am not on just text me my phone number am, 1240-364-4998 so yeah. give a repley if u can get on at that time , or call

slaydoc is my screen name here is my fc 3052-6307-5815

Heya all im looking for more ppl to play co-op with on Valhalla Knights : Elder saga . My valhalla code = 0818-3358-8099. Leave your code here and ill add you :) .
3052-6307-5815 fc

3052-6307-5815 fc my screen name is slaydoc

3052-6307-5815 im trying to add all people so add me please

Last edited:
hey rogue..i still turn it on now and then...but it is just so hard playing coop with some of these wii games..but yeah let me know if you are on anytime soon..i should be on in the next day or two

Whats up turtle man? yea, unfortunately my data was lost so now I had to start over from scratch.

haha no worries man..i started over as well..it has been so long that i dindt know what was going on so i just started over frest to try to get the whole picture..we can play whenever...i dont know what time zone you are in..it is 8 pm right now where i am...let me knwo what time tomorrow if you will be on..later on

haha no worries man..i started over as well..it has been so long that i dindt know what was going on so i just started over frest to try to get the whole picture..we can play whenever...i dont know what time zone you are in..it is 8 pm right now where i am...let me knwo what time tomorrow if you will be on..later on

Yo bro, that's cool. I live in Florida and I'm on around7 in the morning after I get off work and stay on till about 2 or 3 in the afternoon so I can get some sleep for work the next night. I have fridays and saturdays off tho so you can usually get a hold of me then if your not on that early in the morning the rest of the week.

Back