VERY limited pre-orders...

yeah i just called around and now the one in temecula ( for those who live in california) will be getting 30.... but it's in the mall and i dont want to wait outside of the mall.... so im just going to go to the one here in my town (hemet) so yeah anyone else going there ((probably not on here) lol

what time are you guys gonna go in ebay my eb store told me to come at like 5-6 in the morning when are you going

well my store here in hemet the guy said that there are some people that are coming tonight, so i wanna get there same time the first few people get there, so i get off work at 2am, ill swing by there on my way home and see if there is anyone there, if so ill go home and get a coke or two and get in line back at the eb store... , i figure since it is a small town that there wont be that many preorders but he said that they are expecting at least 3 people arriving their to wait in line tonight...., so i have my DS charged and yeah haha

ohh that reminds me i gotta charge my ds lite :D ahhaha its weird im not a game fan but i love getting games i got my ds lite before it came out in america stupid me i got a white one so i cant proove its from japan shoulda gotten a blue one but yeah WOOO IM CRAZY ITCH haha jk yeah man i think the wait in line is gonna be pretty fun :D hope to see people with ds's so i we can vs :D

I've got the day off (Dec 8th). Gamestation in the uk have apparently been told how many they are getting as a company but haven't told branches how many each will get. From what my local branch have been told, the more popular stores with a lot of pre-orders are liekly to get in then region of 30 units, though i'm sure thats still a bit speculative.

at my eb games the store manager caught a huge group of people that said they were waiting for the PS3 reservations but when he said this was for the wii they said they were going to ebay them anyways so he kicked them out because he knew they would ebay them

Back