Planning to camp out for Wii very soon...UK!

WiiGod

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
3258-9028-1778-7785
Planning to camp out for Wii very soon

I dont know when everywhere is restocking, and i dont know where i should go but i live in England, midlands.

1. All i want is the console and a game so not bothered if i have to by a game
2. At what time should I go camp out? At what time will I expected to get a Wii?
3. Which store would be the best option?
4. About how many Wiis each store will have?
5. Is is possible to pre-order a Wii... or camping is the only option right now...
6. does the UK deal with just pre-orders and not bother with store waiting.

I dont want to camp for more then one night and im looking for someone with UK experience who has camped out before in UK

Thanks

hey i live in east midlands UK, first of all i dont know many shops that are selling without pre-orders, have u got a pre-order?

Only ones i know are Blockbuster and Comet? Comet im not so sure of. Which ones do you know of?

I havent seen or heard of any camping going on in the uk nether are you sure its necessary?

WiiGod said:
Planning to camp out for Wii very soon

I dont know when everywhere is restocking, and i dont know where i should go but i live in England, midlands.

1. All i want is the console and a game so not bothered if i have to by a game
2. At what time should I go camp out? At what time will I expected to get a Wii?
3. Which store would be the best option?
4. About how many Wiis each store will have?
5. Is is possible to pre-order a Wii... or camping is the only option right now...
6. does the UK deal with just pre-orders and not bother with store waiting.

I dont want to camp for more then one night and im looking for someone with UK experience who has camped out before in UK

Thanks
1. not a question.
2. if it's crazy like in california, USA, then 8PM the day before.
3. You don't have a best buy yet... so... can't answer that ><
4. I'm not from the UK, damnit! i wish i can answer this ><
5. It was possible to order a wii, but it's too late now.
6. not all stores only deal with pre-orders, i know this for a fact!

I know i'm not from the UK but i just wanted to give you some insight

Currys are taking orders but now you wont get it for christmas :( i pre-ordered two weeks ago and havent recieved one , maybe i was too late

Back