very rare lighsaber ?

forrest66

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2011
uk
Hello !....I was recently at a friends house and among a huge collection of wii guns, swords and sports equipment etc,ect he had a lightsaber that he has never taken out of the box....he told me that it was part of the first run of wii lightsabers every produced but because of some licencing problem with lucas arts it was never really sold to the general public and that his may be the only one still in existence.....Does anyone know anything about this ? For example is he telling the truth or talking garbage....cheers

It is true all first SW merchendise had errors example is the New hope poster with the mistake on it. Though he is also wrong it is not the only one that still exsists I have had there is 11 more that still exsist. OK hope that clears everything up.

Thanks for the reply on the post about the wii lightsaber....So he wasn't joking then. It really ''is'' as rare as he said it was....He told me that it wasn't to do with a fault in the product...That it was nintendo NOT appllying for the licences from Lucas arts to make a lightsaber and an injunction was taken out to stop their sale....god knows how he got it then....He wouldn't tell me....hahahaha.....I asked for it off him for my boy...Fat chance of that hey ?....I might sneak into his house and steal it. If it's as rare as that it might be worth something.

anyway thanx for taking the time to answer.

Back