Vids from youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar

WiiChat Member
Oct 27, 2006
(first time posting, not sure if i should be posting this in this section, lol)
Hey everyone, these are just some videos that i found on youtube.

*warning* they bag the ps3 out alot, but i guess thats ok here? lol

If you do want to watch them, plz watch the one directly below first, as it will make the second one more enjoyable! (second one is really good imo)

this one is basically a summary of the ps3 E3's presentation. (watch first!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4&NR

this one is pretty funny, some of the things shown are very clever, and has some wii game trailers towards the end too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU&NR

Dekar said:
(first time posting, not sure if i should be posting this in this section, lol)
Hey everyone, these are just some videos that i found on youtube.

*warning* they bag the ps3 out alot, but i guess thats ok here? lol

If you do want to watch them, plz watch the one directly below first, as it will make the second one more enjoyable! (second one is really good imo)

this one is basically a summary of the ps3 E3's presentation. (watch first!)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4&NR[/media]

this one is pretty funny, some of the things shown are very clever, and has some wii game trailers towards the end too!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpXCTwFrLU&NR[/media]

When you post videos from Google or YouTube, highlight the link once you've copied and pasted it into your post and then press the
media.gif
button, so they can be viewable on the page.

Ah, thx!, always wondered how people did that, lol.

Great vids man, especially the 2nd one.

i remember considering to get a ps3 last year, but after their 2006 E3, delays to australia, and poor launch line up; i decided to go with the wii instead.

well I kind of feel bad for Sony..its not all their falt I mean it cost a lot to make the system as well. I am going to buy a PS3 if the price ever drops but that will be awhile from now.

Joe said:
well I kind of feel bad for Sony..its not all their falt I mean it cost a lot to make the system as well. I am going to buy a PS3 if the price ever drops but that will be awhile from now.

No one told them to make a system that costs an overly outrageous price to make. It is entirely the fault of Sony, for dropping creativity, and pushing graphics. They reap what they sew.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
AHHHHH Giant enemy crab from japan's history!!!!

That actually had me crying.

"These are basedo n actual battles in japanses history. So heres the CRAB BOSS (WTF I DO NOT REMEBER THE JAPANESE FIGHTING A GIANT CRAB AT ALL) and eh you can switch weapons realtime and uh you gotta his the bosses eh weakspots"

just lmfao

HIT THE GIANT CRAB IN ITS WEAK POINT TO CAUSE......

MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i understand why you said watch the first then the second.

wouldnt it be some stuff,if sony just all of the sudden befor release just dropped like $200 bucks from the price...:shocked:

ok, come on. stop making fun of sony. seriously, its like u people have never heard of the great battle of the giant crab back in the edo era :smilewinkgrin:

anyway, its great that Microsoft and Nintendo fans are starting 2 come
2gether. im a Nintendo fan, but Microsofts definetely my second choice (im stealing my friends Xbox as soon as my friend gets a 360 :devil: ).

anyway, im not sure wat, but there is just something about sony that i just dont like. im not sure wat, but still, i just dont like it.

NINTENDO AND MICROSOFT FANS UNITE!

Microsoft makes great computers and game consoles happen to be computers! Sony should stick with making TV's and stop killing thier own company. Microsoft+nintendo= :drool:

I_WANT_WII said:
Microsoft makes great computers and game consoles happen to be computers! Sony should stick with making TV's and stop killing thier own company. Microsoft+nintendo= :drool:

No... Sony didn't completely revolutionize the gaming industy and completely mold it into what it is today. Learn your history and some damn respect for a company that inadvertantly brough Microsoft into making consoles in the first place. Ignorant little punks.

yeh i kinda agree with ABC,i dont know my history but i think the ps1 came then nintendo started making handheld...no wait nintendo had been making the handheld befor the ps1 i think. dunno im basicly talking out my butt.

AmoebA said:
yeh i kinda agree with ABC,i dont know my history but i think the ps1 came then nintendo started making handheld...no wait nintendo had been making the handheld befor the ps1 i think. dunno im basicly talking out my butt.

Gaming history 101, done quickly. It started off with Ralph Baer creating a game system that was squares chasing sqaures. Later came the pong, then atari, calleicovision, commodore 64 and a few others. A few year later along comes Nintendo with the NES, before the nes nintendo actually did many things, one of them being hotels. Then came the SNES, or Famicom in Japan. then the N64 and Ps1, then gcube, ps2, xbox. and now all of these new ones. Of course there was the dreamcast and about 16 other ataris, but I left them out. Nintendo started the handheld market with the gameboy, then the gameboy pocket then the gameboy color then the gameboy advance and finally the DS and then the psp for sony. So there ya go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back