Virtual Console: What games would you like to see?

Tjharwin

Resident Evil Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
1411-7270-4122-1402
Hello, I am still yet to buy Wii points but I only think it will be neccessary when a title that I actually want is available. It's annoying that Rare is now owned by Microsoft as I wanted to see Goldeneye, Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie come back. I want Street Fighter from the SNES to come back along with Star Wing, Super Mario World and Super Mario All stars. Seeing Zelda back on the N64 would be nice too.

What do you want to see?

I would absolutely love to see Super Mario World. I can't tell you how many times I've beaten that game. I never get tired of it.

Use the search
theres theads for this allready in the vc part

All the sonics from genesis, street fighter which is out, and i'm patiently waiting for starfox64.

Last edited:
NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS who cares let people talk about w/e they wanna talk about on any post they wanna post on. doesnt mean you have to click on it. not everyone has enough time alone at home with no friends to click on everysingle thread evermade.

There are already several threads on this exact subject so. . .

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

its funny I already know of it but I am very on my toes about Naruto genkitou ninja taisen X for the Wii it will be great for all the NARUTO fans

Rampage =p if I had to pick one I would probably go with World Tour on the N64

Back