Viva Pinata

meanmug713

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
0591-5312-6307-4257
Do anybody have this game or played it before it is really a fun game to play and im a grown man playing this kiddy looking game

It's a really good game and can be quite tricky as you grow levels. Im about level 36 now and moving onto the rare ones.

If anybody needs pinatas i'd be happy to send them over xbox live

no1cubehead said:
It's a really good game and can be quite tricky as you grow levels. Im about level 36 now and moving onto the rare ones.

If anybody needs pinatas i'd be happy to send them over xbox live

yeah mean i need as many pinatas as possible im at level 23 my gamertag is meanmug713

to many to name i'll make a list on who i need later on

It's pretty original IMO I mean it what other game are you a Piñata tending to a garden

zachp18 said:
aww man, i HATE this game but it's my opinion. :D It just seems like a rip off of so many other games and is so lame!

I think it's pretty original, but if you care to name some of the games Viva Piñata is ripping off I'd appreciate it.

Shadow20074 said:
i have no idea what this game is about, yet i have an urge to play it :D

trust me man its at least worth the demo and if u ever get the game i can help u out

I loved the demo.

I think the game was meant to lure in the kiddies, but really it can be greatly enjoyed by adults just like games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing can.

It's one of the few 360 titles I'm liking.

En4Neo said:
I loved the demo.

I think the game was meant to lure in the kiddies, but really it can be greatly enjoyed by adults just like games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing can.

It's one of the few 360 titles I'm liking.

the demo is what MADE me buy it ^^

it's freakin' mint! - it's so cool... it's like... pinata, i hit the sour ones with my spade and they pop ^^

quite strange game really very childish... i bought gears of war to even it out ^^

i can't believe Gamestation wouldn't sell me GOW, they said i was too young (i'm 17), i had to get it off ebay - £20 +£3 P&P 2nd hand

i got viva pinata off ebay too ^^ £23 +£1 P&P brand new ^^

My friends like.. 18 and he loves this game.. he played it for us the other day but we didn't actually get to see much game play, all we saw was like a chicken being killed or something lol

But yeah, it must be okay if he plays it :/

I downloaded the demo for it and I enjoyed playing on it, its a fun game to play on and the online is meant to be quite fun too.

Back