Wario as a drinking game?

Leonidas

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ay yo.
Just picked up Warioware at Best Buy and the sales bro there said that its great as a drinking game. Anyone come up with a way to do this?

Yeah. It's a microgame. it is in the umbrella form and you just tilt the Wiimote back to finish off the glass. Not too hard or you'll splash the drink all over your face!

Nfanboy said:
Yeah. It's a microgame. it is in the umbrella form and you just tilt the Wiimote back to finish off the glass. Not too hard or you'll splash the drink all over your face!
I think he meant that the entire game itself can be used as a party game

brl131 said:
I think he meant that the entire game itself can be used as a party game

Yeah, that's what I meant. Just wondering if any of you homies has any ideas to turn it into a drinking game.

You fail a minigame you take a drink. you pass you dont.

now seeing that drinking affects your coordination, the more you drink, the more you fail...

solthar said:

now seeing that drinking affects your coordination, the more you drink, the more you fail...

Yeah, thats pretty much what I was thinking. I was just wondering if there were some creative rules that anyone came up with.

solthar said:

Isn't that the intent of a drinking game?

Well we played it with the multiplayer mode, if a string to your Mii is cut you drink. We've also played 1 player mode just passing the remove, whenever you fail you take a drink and when a boss is beaten everyone takes a drink, that way the person who fails a few times isn't totally screwed.

Nfanboy said:

loooooool :tard:

Nfanboy said:

hahahahahahahaaa you made my day.

solthar said:

i`ve do that and believe is really cool 8) well after an hour or two well is not that cool xDDDDD

invite a few illegals with teqiula? and get drunk and turn on the wii goto the disc cheannel press sratr wait and playt the game you want to play!!!lol

Back