warioware : smooth moves quick Q

yeah... i'm not sure if i'll get it since it's alternating multiplayer... i'l just wait for mario party 8, and HOPE nintendo finally releases a good multiplayer game other than wii sports

i have played for a while and i just am on the bottom right one..with the dance thingy as the boss one just after the dancing dogs..how much farther till multiplayer?

God guys chill out if you want to play with a freind so bad just take turns on the one player. Im sure its a lot funner.

11 levels = unlock multi-player.

last stage is the shadow guy, it's right after you beat the fro guy who likes canines (i'm pretty sure that's level 10)

i've been VERY thoroughly disappointed with this game.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WARIOWARE IS.

it's pretty childish, trivial and multi-player seems so repetitive and stupid.

i unlocked everything, tried out multi-player and wanted to throw my game out, haha.

I have a question:

In the Ana/whatever stage, there's a microgame I could never pass. You use Samurai, and have to "copy" or follow whatever the person is doing, like draw a rainbow with the remote. What am I supposed to do?? nothing happens!!

You don't copy, you are sword fighting, you need to block his sword coming at you. When you see the rainbows, those are arrows telling you which way to to turn your fist.

San Dimas said:
I have a question:

In the Ana/whatever stage, there's a microgame I could never pass. You use Samurai, and have to "copy" or follow whatever the person is doing, like draw a rainbow with the remote. What am I supposed to do?? nothing happens!!

Back