Watch this video.

About 18 (woot ten years my ne-chan)
There might of been a anime before that but all I can remeber was this kid going into a forbinen lake then these big fly like things attacked him (there wings clicked)
I need to know what this toon or anime was and know one knows

Darkprinny said:
There might of been a anime before that but all I can remeber was this kid going into a forbinen lake then these big fly like things attacked him (there wings clicked)

Wow your brother is pretty messed up to do that to you at 18, no excuses for that.

Darkprinny said:
Was the lake in a forest? Was there a big stag in the lake?

Dont remember a stag but his mum came and pulled him out (he came out bald on top)
The flys kinda looked like this

(200 hours in paint)

I got no idea..... I was thinking Princess Mononoke but I don't remember any flies in it & he was more of a teen then a kid..,

Darkprinny said:
My bro got me into it
My first film was Legend of the overfreind he showed it to me when I was about 8 (rated 18)
So is his fault that I like hentais

I watch overfeind when I was about 14...I found the Sci-fi channel anime night...It was a normal movie when I first watched it...the next week it was overfeind...the second to fourth movie over two/three weeks...I believe I actually tryed to follow the plot through it...

In the UK theres a channel called the Si-fi channel

It used to show some anime very early in the morning (3am,4am)

It showed Genocyber, Akira the old suff

No idea what channel shows it now
(dont have sky/cable)

Balls to that
The only people on dail up are noobs

Back