We Love Copy

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Well, there are 2 games that caught my eye for the PS3. One if Motor Storm, a dirty racing game where your course is never the same, I don't know about you guys, but it sounds familiar....Excite Truck? Perhaps? Which could have been in development first? Either way, if it uses the SixAxis then we can say thats copying, haha, because Wii had the motion sensing first!
Then, this one, Fight Night Round 3....thrusting your controller forward peforms different types of punches and blows. Wii...Wii....Wii Box...Wii Boxing?

All in all, it seems some games will be similar, now if Resistance all of a sudden gets sword play...thats pushing it.:arf: :lol: So the PS3 might acutaly be competition for the Wii, except its not trying to "expand the market"
Hmm what if Sony's plan is to have people get use to it on the Wii, then say: Hey you think you got what it takes to handle motion sensing on the PS3? Its more hardcore! And they get the people the Wii brought it, i dont know, possibilities! Mwaha!

Nah They Wont Cus Alot Of Things You Wont Be Able To Do With A 6asshole Than U Can Do With A Wiimote

But Trust Me Thats Why They Are Goin To Fail...you Seen The Airplane To U Can Drive A La Wii Style

it couldnt outdo the Wii when it comes to motion sensing. Would you realise how akward it would feel using a PS controller motion sensor swinging it around with both hands at one stationary position so close together? They would have to change the controller design to be more suitable but then THAT would be pushing it toward copycatting. so all they really got is using if for navigational use with vehicles...sucks

Look at the graphics of MotorStorm :wtf: :wtf:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=az6_seGytQs[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow the title you gave this made me think of this....

but what if they were to jump Katamari series over to Wii? That would seem pretty cool

While that video is CG, the game is getting really close to that. Sorry, Excite Truck is nice and all, but MotorStorm looks quite extraordinary. Then again, they are two very different racers, Excite Truck an arcade racer, MotorStorm a sort of sim racer.

NateTheGreat said:
While that video is CG, the game is getting really close to that. Sorry, Excite Truck is nice and all, but MotorStorm looks quite extraordinary. Then again, they are two very different racers, Excite Truck an arcade racer, MotorStorm a sort of sim racer.

gotta gree there that **** looks BEUTIFULL!!!

NateTheGreat said:

There is nothing sim about MotorStorm

It's pretty obvious that ExciteTruck is not "on par" as far as graphics with MotorStorm, even with that crappy trailer. Doesn't matter though, ExciteTruck sounds fun nonetheless.

I am going to get Excite Truck...anyone know if its a launch game in the uk?

Anyway, about the SixAxis...sony should have never even thought about adding motion sensing...I love the PS2 controller as it is...WITH RUMBLE.

Sony says that they had always thought about motion sensing from the beggining, but there just covering themselves up. PS3 and motion sensing will fail...but then again, when I get it I might be quite surprised! (long time to wait though)

Anyway, Im sure MotorStorm would have been in the works waaaay before ExciteTruck...

This is a supposed "gameplay revolution" for the playstation 2 looks familiar looks like that fusion thing that cam up recently

Back