wii accessory help

jonahnmei

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2011
hi all, my first post and i know it probably sounds like an enquiry from a dunce (it is) but having been a 360 owner only for a couple of years i'm not sure where to start with the wii

me and my other half are thinking of purchasing a wii tomorrow in the sales, however there seems to be an infinite supply of accesssories and 'optional extras' and i was wondering if anyone could advise me of the extras i'll want for my gaming needs.

we will be playing new games (mario galaxy, new super mario bros, etc) in both single player and two player - does this mean i should get 2 motion plus remotes and 2 nun-chucks?

we will be playing old games downloaded from virtual console (also in one and two player) - what gamepads would you recommend for this or will the motion plus remotes be adequate?

she is also considering wii fit and (apart from the game itself) what accessories does she need to enjoy the game (balance boards etc)

are there any extras such as motion plus chargers that you would recommend?

thanks all

-----------------------------------------------
wii accessories
wii motion plus
wii accessory
XBAACBContest.jpg

Last edited:
Get the gamecube controller for any older zelda games, get rechargeable batteries, a wiimote plus and you should be good to go. If you want to play classic NES ,SNES get the classic wii controller.

You may want to buy only a remote plus and a nunchuck cause the console comes with a set already, search the Red SMB anniversary version if it´s still available (Cause it gives you more for your money) and many people around here would recommend the Pro Classic Controller, for VC, and in case you later wanna bought games like MH3

P.S: Avoid plastic s***

Back