What are good games for younger kids?

Kelemvor

WiiChat Member
Aug 17, 2010
WI
Just got a Wii, haven't even taken it out of the box yet... My daughter is going into Kindergarten this year but would be fine with games in the 6-7 yr old range I'd guess.

Just wondering what anyone might recommend. I did find a Pajama Sam something and a Spy Fox game on clearance somewhere. THe fox one looked pretty bad so that will probably be going back.

Just looking for games that are maybe somewhat educational or at least involve thinking and problem solving but that a young kid can do.

Any recommendations (or anti-recommendations) would be great.

Thanks!

I'll go with something like Petz and games with mini games..

Marioparty 8, mario kart, wii sports resort, if you need more please say the word and ill give you more.

Hmmm.... I suggest the games for your daughter is: Call of Duty Modern Warefare, Mortal Combat Deception, Scarface, Dead Space Extraction, and if she can't sleep, give her this game: Silent Hill: SHATTERED MEMORIES!

I'm sure these games are perfect for your daughter.=)

LOL :lol::lol::lol: Just kidding.xD I suggest these games: Littlest Petz Shop, Mario Kart, add a little of Disney as well.;D

These are the games that my granddaughter enjoys the most, she is 5 years old.

Retail:
Rabbids Go Home
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Wii Sports Resort
Dora Saves the Snow Princess
Go Diego Go! Animal Rescue/Dinosaur Hunt
Disney Princess
Wii Music
Rayman Raving Rabbids

WiiWare:
Learning With the Pooyoos Ep1
Learning With the Pooyoos Ep2
Dr Mario Online RX
Bubble Bobble Plus

Other than the Pooyoos I wouldn't say that too many are educational, but they do help with hand/eye coordination.

Back