Best Wii game for a younger player

SilentOne

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
I'm getting my kids a Wii for Christmas. Actually already have it stored away at the Grandparents. I bought a bundle that game with Madden '08 and Tiger Woods so my 13 year old will be set. However, I also have a 4 year old who loves to play on the computer and video games. She is quite good at them however being 4 she has trouble with the games that require alot of button pushing at one time or quick switching back and forth to buttons to do stuff. I want to get at least one game she can play. I know the sports pack comes with it and by the looks of it she should be ok as it seems to involve more motion to control than button combinations. My question to you out there that have played the games are there any that you would recommend to be a good starter one for a younger play who is 4 or 5 and just learning to play video games?

Thanks

i would say star wars the complete saga because it has some funny bits in it and its LEGO and maybe mario party 8

Sadly i cant help, the games i have played require some - alot of button pressing. Metroid doesnt NEED that many button pressing just B a and moving with the nunchuck. uh Wii play/sports.

Lol i went to ign to see games that didnt require some.. ALL of the popular games are on the wii LOL

yeh, agreed, lego star wars:the complete saga would be good. mario party8 and maybe warioware? they're all good fun games, mostly motion control, but some may need a little button pressing required to get into the game and what-not... but if she can navigate a computer, she should be fine :D.
hope this helped!

dont get a 4 year old girl to play metroid, shiooting aliens and **** wtf.
get her like warioware smooth moves i think thats simple, fun, cute, and colorful enough :)

Lego Starwars, rayman raving rabbids 1 or 2 both seem funny, Mario Party 8, Mario Galaxy(havent played it yet so dont know how hard the puzzles are but who dosent love mario) theres alot more kiddy games for the Wii I try to block out. Oh Ea Playground looks preety cool. Its games like dodgeball and yea etc.

Are you guys joking? How do you expect a 4 year old to solve gaming puzzles? Like Super mario galaxy, its not that hard, but a 4 year old won't know what to do.

Get her Wii Play and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Rabbids has several minigames that a 4yr old would enjoy, a few are a bit difficult for younger children though. EA Playground seems good, but I don't have that game. I just got Mario & Sonic Olympics Games but haven't gotten to play it yet (darn 11 month old son keeps me busy :)), but it looks like it's kid friendly.
Elebits is ok, although I think it's best for 7+ yr old kids.

OMFG, get her MySims! She can build stuff, right?
..and she can take care of things... right? Or is that too hard?
Lol, I don't know.. I do have a little cousin, but I don't see her
much.. and I'm the youngest child. So, I've never had a little
sister. ^_^

Im gonna go back and Say that you should get her : Ea Playground, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Pet Horses/Cats 2, Spongebob: Atlantis Squarepantis, Bee Movie. Out of all those I think EA Playground or Rayman Raving Rabbids would be the most fun for her because she can play one player and the challenges aren't to difficult or she can play 2 play on those games with the 13 year old.

Back