What band entertains you the most?

Shiftfallout said:
wierd al, sadly i went to one of his concerts back in the day and it was the most entertaining experience ever.
Sadly? I went this year and I really enjoyed it. So thats my answer. Hoorah?!

Most entertaining...hmm.

For concert...I love Cheap Trick and jumped for joy at their concert.

For listening entertainment...The Faint or Mindless Self Indulgence keeps me on my feet.

My favorite band is...Brand New or Hot Rod Circuit

Going off live performances: Opeth, Nevermore, Therion, Slayer, Dream Theater, Rammstein and I will probably be adding Muse to that list when I go see them for the first time on June 16th.

Last edited:
Ah, I've been to a couple of concerts but usually they get right to it and sing, I like people who talk to the audience. With that said, I'd have to say;

The Offspring.

I bought my tickets pretty late and I got... Row U... Unknown to my knowledge, the back row, and no one was flogging mosh pit tickets, I wish I could have gotten them. But, nevertheless, you could see them fine in the middle... of the back row.

The crowd at REM though were really nice, not to sound like a stereotypical fan... But, they were... And the stage decoration was nice, it was good when night fell (it was outside) and they went luminous blue.

Pantera and Lamb of God.

The Flaming Lips are from Norman, Oklahoma i've seen them play NUMEROUS times in the 90's very good show.

Weird Al Yankovic has a great show ! The members of his band are unbeleivable musicians.

the most fun i've had at a concert was watching my morning jacket... their music is amazing.

the most entertaining, i think i'd say beck.

my favorite to see live though, is dave matthews band.

and pretty much any show at bonnaroo.

Live, it's got to be Paul Weller - if you like him or not just because he makes every song seem like it's the first time he's ever played it in public!! LOL VFM

Gay Dad were excellent and also TopLoader (1st album only, 2nd tour was sh*t) ooo and not forgetting Kula Shaker were top sh*t!! :wink:

Hold on....3 of those bands have now split...if you have a band you hate, send me tickets and I will turn up and 6 months later they will split (apparently going on my previous form :yesnod: )

beastie boys are a cool band, anyone heard of them?

I can't stand them.....

Bands that I mainly listen to include Nickelback, RHCP, and Linkin Park.

Back