What did you think of Chibi-robo?

Nintendocam

High Magus
Dec 6, 2006
Not Cananada
Wii Online Code
6306-7907-9161-5635
An odd game, I would say, yet pretty good. Story was a bit confusing and plotless, but a great platformer, with a little bit of action I would say. If you'vs played it and beat the queen spydor, what did you think of it?

I <3 Chibi-Robo

Honestly, I'm a 24-year old male who likes a large range of games like the Nintendo stuff to Final Fantasy and others. I'm currently obsessed with Chibi Robo. I've never been so excited about scrubbing stains and climbing around a house and making people happy. Character development is amazing. You have a lazy dad out of work who always wants to waste money on toys. There's a wife who is fed up with bills and house work and is on the verge of divorce. And then there is Jenny, the young daughter, who is obviously reacting to the family troubles. I'm shocked how much I am "into" this family's life as I run about trying to make things better. I can't stop playing and I highly recommend it!

I've thought about getting this one, but it seems fairly kiddish, is the gameplay repetitive or does it keep fresh as you advance?

Back