What do you guys think?

Rabid_Toaster

NOO! THE BEES ARE COMING!
Dec 5, 2006
standing...right...BEHIND YOU!
i have a DS (not lite) and i was thinking about trading it in for a lite. is it worth it? what are the main features that make it better? and how much would i have to pay extra (as in, how much more is a lite worth compared to an origional)?

if you have the original there is no point to the lite. it has like 6 screen briteness settings and it looks damn sexy but other than that there is no difference. i only wanted a ds after the lite came out so its not a conflict for me

couple of months ago there was a deal at ebgames where if u trade in your old DS (not lite), you'll get a ds lite for only $60, this made me want to get it, but soon found out that the only advancement was the screen. Anyways i feel good to have the old DS, since most ppl have the lite now =D.

The brightness alone makes it well worth it, the only downgrade is that the GBA games stick out. And it looks good too which you can't really say about the original.

BEst thing i ever did. Not only will your gaming system actually look nice. its smaller lighter and all a round! better!

Back