What Do You Watch On TV

Have you seen in That 70's Show when they go to The Winter Dance? That is my favorite episode. Red is the Santa at the mall and Fez gets locked up in the locker rooms by the football team.
No Mitch is hotter. She has bigger boobs.
Red is so badass! XD

Have you seen in Family Guy when Jhonny Knoxville shoots himself in the face? That inspired Peter to create his own stunts. LOL

ROFL xD Red's talking about Vietnam and trying to make it sound nice xD

did you see the episode where Eric and Buddy are in the car and Buddy kisses Eric? xD

mila kunis is SOOOOO much hotter! Bob is hawt too :D

OMG THAT EPISODE OF FAMILY GUY KICKED ASS XD Quagmire puts honey on his d*** and bees go around him so Peter pushes him xD

Did you see the episode where Stewie and Peter are like abusing lois! they like throw her into the trunk of the car and dumo the car in the river xD

ROFL xD Red's talking about Vietnam and trying to make it sound nice xD

did you see the episode where Eric and Buddy are in the car and Buddy kisses Eric? xD

mila kunis is SOOOOO much hotter! Bob is hawt too :D

OMG THAT EPISODE OF FAMILY GUY KICKED ASS XD Quagmire puts honey on his d*** and bees go around him so Peter pushes him xD

Did you see the episode where Stewie and Peter are like abusing lois! they like throw her into the trunk of the car and dumo the car in the river xD

Red tells the kids Vietnam stories and Bob ends up getting arrested. LMAO
That was gay. Buddy kisses Eric.
Have you seen when they find the woman panties in Eric's car and it turns out to be Mitch's panties? I love Kelso's and Fez's expression when they find out that it's his girlfriend's mom panties.

When they go around shaving people heads like in Jacksss The Movie was hella funny. They shave Cleveland's and he turns around pissed off saying "Hey WTF!"

lmao xD

"ERIC!!!!! YOU ARE A GOD!!! A GOD I SAY!!!" xD one of my favorite That 70s Show moments :D

HAHAHA Then peter goes on top of the roof with the shopping cart. "OK, Im peter and this is the shopping cart, roof shopping cart, roof, shopping" xD

They praise Eric for that.
What other funny shows do you watch? How about Reno 911? That show is hilarious :D
How about The Simpsons?

I used to watch Reno, but haven't watched it since like 06 lol

Simpsons, is hilarious, but i havent seen any episodes for a while lol.

Have you seen Terry the gay guy from Reno 911? He's hella funny.
I like Homer, he's dumb but funny.

I watch:

Military Channel
Military History Channel
History Channel
Food Network
G4 (somewhat)
Lost
True Blood
Family Guy
Futurama
The Simpsons (somewhat)
American Dad (meh)
The Office (when it's on)

I like American Dad. I like the episode when Stan makes a football team and he doesn't let his son Steve join it so the alien Roger makes a different football team and they beat Stan's team. It was a funny episode :)

American Dad = Failhard

I hope The Cleveland show will be better.

I was watching Reno 911 last week and a guy that was dressed like Jesus Christ was arrested for the possesion of weed.
Have you seen in That 70's Show when Eric finds out how his future might turn out? His parents have another kid and Fez becomes a rockstar.

I was watching Reno 911 last week and a guy that was dressed like Jesus Christ was arrested for the possesion of weed.
Have you seen in That 70's Show when Eric finds out how his future might turn out? His parents have another kid and Fez becomes a rockstar.

SOB! Goddamit! It's a doublepost.
American Dad isn't as funny as Family Guy but it isn't bad. The Cleveland show looks pretty OK.

The Cleveland Show = Probably a bigger fail.

Gonna be really weird seeing Cleveland without Peter, Joe or Quagmire <_<

EDIT: Double post by GCommander FAIL :p

Back