What game should I get for a 11 and 12 year old?

CocoSSBB said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Also, whatever you do, stay away from Wii Play. It's not worth the money, it has 10 mini-games that are fun for about 30 minutes each.
But it's only 10 dollars pretty much because it comes with a controller. Definitely worth it IMO if you need an extra controller.

Mau said:
I was thinking about mario galaxy, but you are right, I should get them a multiplayer.

I told my girl that but she said maybe to get a game that they have more to move, u know to swing the wiimote, like mario party, but I really don't want to get them mario party. I think I will give them brawl.

If you want to get them a game where they have to move around then don't get brawl. Brawl doesn't have any good motion controls in it, all you do is press buttons really.

I suggest elebits or rayman raving rabbids.

Chewy said:
If you want to get them a game where they have to move around then don't get brawl. Brawl doesn't have any good motion controls in it, all you do is press buttons really.

I suggest elebits or rayman raving rabbids.

I have pretty much all the games of wii (twilight, metroid, sonic, mario party, raving rabits, excite trucks, pro street, tiger woods, and a few more), it is that I am 25, and I am not sure. My first thought was Brawl, But my girl doesn't like it that much, specially since I play it a lot (lmao).

Back