11-year old college grad says videogames are "a waste of time"

I don't know but it's funny as hell. By the way CK YOUR ALSO OFF TOPIC!
I bet he can do around 56 more pirate of the carribean ones before he needs to think again.

Reely overused DBZ one but still funny.

I don't know but it's funny as hell. By the way CK YOUR ALSO OFF TOPIC!
I bet he can do around 56 more pirate of the carribean ones before he needs to think again.

Reely overused DBZ one but still funny.

I've been talking about gaming in all of my posts, that's not off topic. :p

Although I've got nothing now. So I'll cease posting until you rule breakers get back on topic. ;)

I've been talking about gaming in all of my posts, that's not off topic. :p

Although I've got nothing now. So I'll cease posting until you rule breakers get back on topic. ;)
Rules? They're more like... guidelines.

Bodine, lmao bro. Thats just... great... Still a Pirates fail. If I start using quotes, most of you wont know where their from. lolz.

We are really off topic, yea? But still somewhat on topic, since we are on the topic of video games. Anywas, @ Inugami God, I am the intellectual here. I called it. My IQ is over 9000... lolz. [/fail]

Anyways a second time, there is a price for going off topic so much Bodine. One-hundred souls-za. [whatafail]

Bodine, lmao bro. Thats just... great... Still a Pirates fail. If I start using quotes, most of you wont know where their from. lolz.

We are really off topic, yea? But still somewhat on topic, since we are on the topic of video games. Anywas, @ Inugami God, I am the intellectual here. I called it. My IQ is over 9000... lolz. [/fail]

Anyways a second time, there is a price for going off topic so much Bodine. One-hundred souls-za. [whatafail]

*Rocking back & forth*
Make that pain stop. His words hurt Inu. They hurt Inu's head very bad. Don't hurt Inu's precious. (Yeah I know. FAIL.)
But reely don't hurt what little brain I have left. I need to play games & watch anime.

What are you talking about? I use normal words? Dont make me get started. My linguistic versatility derived from the arcane wisdoms of Latin ancestry will be forever recorded in the archives of inumerable wealth. A penumbral plethora of perforated placentas, no? dont mess with me, youll get hurt.

You are no match for the powar of the Dark side. [/epicwin]

Its Good!

N-n-n-no more. can't. take. it. brain overloading.
Damn intellectuals.

I will never join the dark side. Since I know how that turned out.

(By the way: You momas so fat even Jabba the says DAAAMN! Got that from Robot Chicken.)

Last edited:
jabbadacat.jpg

Oh yea, its that bad.

]HA HA HA HA HA!
Can't stop laughing. MY ribs hurt. It looks just like my Grandmother.(No joking. Seriously though i'm not joking about that. I'm ammased you found her. Now here's one for you.)
Caution though. It may destroy your eyesight.

The+Harpoons+www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com+demotivational+posters+motivational+poster+funny.jpg

Wow... looks like my mom. lmao. I hate that b***h...

Yoda would say, "Hmmm... In this one, overflowing the Force is..."

What are you talking about? I use normal words? Dont make me get started. My linguistic versatility derived from the arcane wisdoms of Latin ancestry will be forever recorded in the archives of inumerable wealth. A penumbral plethora of perforated placentas, no? dont mess with me, youll get hurt.

You are no match for the powar of the Dark side. [/epicwin]

Its Good!
English Egon, speak English!

Lolz. its 3 34 where I am. Still awake. Then again I have no obligations... lolz.

@ Bodine: where the hell is that from? I thought the rebel base was on Hoth?

Lolz. its 3 34 where I am. Still awake. Then again I have no obligations... lolz.

@ Bodine: where the hell is that from? I thought the rebel base was on Hoth?
You... you don't know of Egon? :(

Back