11-year old college grad says videogames are "a waste of time"

Yay! I-Battle! Throw an I-Punch, or an I-Kick. Even give him an I-Bite while your at it [/epicfail]

You know not everyone is perfect. Why are correcting me and why are you doing this? Are trying to offend me! What are you trying to say to me ,Mr. Levesquelsking? I do not like people who trys to offend me you know! So... are you or are you NOT trying to offend me? ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW!!!!!

If not, I am sorry I got mad. I'm just hot temper.
You DARE offend ME!? The great King Bowser!? How dare you!!!

Yay! I-Battle! Throw an I-Punch, or an I-Kick. Even give him an I-Bite while your at it [/epicfail]

You DARE offend ME!? The great King Bowser!? How dare you!!!

Ahh, stop douching around you two, leave the dude alone. Now isn't the time to be joking around with him. :p Not to mention you're being off topic. :p

Ahh, stop douching around you two, leave the dude alone. Now isn't the time to be joking around with him. :p Not to mention you're being off topic. :p
Douching around and getting off topic... hmmm.... seems like this happened recently on another thread. But what could it be?...

... Alright, you got me there, I failed miserably. :lol: Just shut up and I'll stop laughing at that idea of yours. :p Now get back on topic.

So you still say my idea sucked?

Forget this man! I am tired of arguing. I for once(I can't believe I am saying this)video games are a waste of time. But that is who I am. I like video games it is cool, but it is true about wasting time. Still, it is the path that I chose...

Forget this man! I am tired of arguing. I for once(I can't believe I am saying this)video games are a waste of time. But that is who I am. I like video games it is cool, but it is true about wasting time. Still, it is the path that I chose...
This is the path I choose and I, King Bowser, must ride it till the end. Who knows what may be instore for me later on down this trail we call "life." All I can say for sure is, I am me. That is who I am and who I'll remain. And video games are cool.

Kid all your posts sound like you're trying out for a movie. :lol:

Post more.

I don't get it? Sorry I really don't? Trying movie?

This is the path I choose and I, King Bowser, must ride it till the end. Who knows what may be instore for me later on down this trail we call "life." All I can say for sure is, I am me. That is who I am and who I'll remain. And video games are cool.

Kid all your posts sound like you're trying out for a movie. :lol:

Post more.

Stop picking on him for crist sake.(Though it is funny.)
Give your opion in a nice big long post like storm does.(Maybe that'll be interesting.)

Video games are a waste of time, but the same thing could be said for watching movies or making a collection. Anything could be a waste of time if you could be doing something more productive instead. But we need time to chill, don't we?

"Hey Bodine, this kid hates video games."

Me: "Shoot him..."

"And he's a pirate."

Me: "...Hang him!"
I've already given my pirates-of-the-caribbean-refrencing opinoin. :D

Stop picking on him for crist sake.(Though it is funny.)
Give your opion in a nice big long post like storm does.(Maybe that'll be interesting.)

This. :p Man Bodine, you got something against every kid who comes to Wiichat, or something? :lol:

But we need time to chill, don't we?

This, as well. When did playing video games for fun become such serious business? :lol:

I really don't know why we are all doing this. I have no idea WHY I am doing this. Let's all chill and watch cartoons... Yeah right!:lol: Speaking of cartoons It feels like I want to watch Tom and Jerry:lol: Anyways....

Back