What IF GE had...

KingShadow

One who walks silently
Sep 14, 2011
The town of hustlers
Wii Online Code
5956-9920-1208-0060
What if GE had a online shop having a lot of guns and other perks. You know? Having just so many combos with them and make online gaming more interesting. What you think would make it better?

More weapons and attachments and ways to customize your weapons. As you get to higher levels I think you should be able to unlock multiple attachments and gadgets from each gadget slot. Why can't you put a suppressor and a reflex sight on your strata? And bigger maps. And fix the docks map.

Totaly agree with that. Be nice if the guns were not too powerful(like strata and Invana etc...) just adjust a bit more.

I'd like to see more "simple" or "hand to hand" weapons. A knife, bow n' arrow, watch-laser in multiplayer...that sorta thing. Bond is famous for his "gadgets." Would've been nice to see more of that online.

I would be good with more weapons, but the online shop thingie, building your own gun, and stuff... not so much.

Would've been sick though and if there was a extra door the boat room wouldn't be a hard/sniping room. The map be more used/alive in stead of a part of it.

And there's that whole section of the docks that is a waste because nobody ever goes there because there's no reason to. Put a door into the boatroom on that side. That would be interesting.

Exactly. That would be a awesome map to play/war on. If the the mags of each gun had a choice of how big a mag you want. I wonder how that would end up looking like?

Last night I got into a TC match on Facility and all the doors and windows were closed. You couldn't get out of the main area. So obviously there's some hacker out there who could make a door or window or something in the boat room on the docks map.

Interesting. But "hacking" to make a map stuff isn't what I had in mind. This thread was more on the "official" making program instead of hacking to make it possible.

I got into a hacked match in the facility too. The walls were all closed off and everything. It was just the main room. It wouldn't have been so bad, but you could tell it was hacked. Everything just looked like it was about to collapse and the lag was awful.

Going back to the Docks topic- it seems like when I first got the gamed (when it had just come out) everyone voted for the docks. But the whole map was utilized, not just the boat room. Everyone was everywhere. Now it is just sit in the boat room and snipe. I do snipe from there every now and then because I have proficiencies (sp*) to complete. But after a while sniping gets boring so I go find people. Oh well.

Back