what is your fav Wii sports game?

Im sorry i think i made this thread in the wrong section. if so my bad i guess i should have placed it in the chat.

Mo i think this section is ok. I havnr got it yet (in UK) but i think bowling looks the best, followed closely with tennis. Guess ill just have to wait and see...

i like bowling, and baseball...and tennis..and boxing...actually..basically everthing but golf

Golf and Baseball are the best. I especially like Golf as that takes a bit of skill and coposure. I can't wait until a "real" golf game is released.

Baseball is my least favorite.

All of the others are good, though I would love to see more done wit the boxing; it's my favorite because I can actually see myself having fun if it were tweaked a bit better. :)

tennis. it's all about the stance really. i'll even risk it by tossing the wiimote from hand to hand just like the pros do. i'll even go as far as throwing out a couple f-bombs just to add some john mcenroe spice to the game.

:yesnod: <-----it's like a tennis ball bouncing...except it's not because it's a smiley doing a little yes nod. i thought i'd just explain that one for the peeps out there.

I like the bowling and tennis the best. The boxing would be better if it were like Mike Tyson's Punch out in which you fight new boxers as you go along. Fighting a computer Mii is boring. Nintendo please make a Mike Tyson's Punch Out sequel!!!!!!

Back