What is your most anticipated release on the VC for the SNES ?

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I just received my Club Nintendo SNES Wii controller from Japan, I'm so excited, it just make me think about my most anticipated releases on the VC for the SNES. What are yours ?

P1010291-1-1.jpg

1- Super Mario World 2

supemarioworld_2.jpg

2- Kirby Super Star

kirbysuperstar.jpg

for snes.
pilotwings
star fox
super mario kart (i might pass on it though lol)
earthbound (is it out yet?)
super mario all-stars

Last edited:
I agree with you on super mario all-stars but i doubt they will ever release it just because they want to sell the others games one by one. Honestly I don't see the point bcs all nintendo hardcore fan already bought those games.

Maybe they should let us buy it with club nintendo coins (us) or stars (europe) on the club nintendo website !?!

This would be great.:yesnod:

SNES games id like to see hit VC would be

Castlevania Dracula X
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario AllStars
Kirby Super Star
Secret of Evermore
Super Adventure Island
Star Fox
Megaman 7 & X series
Wario Woods (better the nes version)

I agree with you on super mario all-stars but i doubt they will ever release it just because they want to sell the others games one by one. Honestly I don't see the point bcs all nintendo hardcore fan already bought those games.

Maybe they should let us buy it with club nintendo coins (us) or stars (europe) on the club nintendo website !?!

This would be great.:yesnod:
A "Hardcore" Nintendo fan would probably shun Virtual Console and play the games on his/hers/its SNES or NES

A "Hardcore" Nintendo fan would probably shun Virtual Console and play the games on his/hers/its SNES or NES

Ok, Any "Serious" Nintendo Wii lover :lovewii: who like to play their childhood games on their wii.:papermario::papermario::papermario:

i changed mymind about all stars.. i beat 2 and 3 this weeek on nes.

i also kind of dont like how they changed the music and graphics to mario world.

i just got to beat mario1 and lost levels :p

Back