What is your Review of Tiger Woods 10 with Motion-Plus.

Andy247

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2009
A small house in England
Wii Online Code
2810-2655-6636-3175
this game only just came out in EU it looks good from the trailer but iv Regreted Buying Tiget woods 08 and 09 they were terrible! what i want to no about Tiger woods 10 is :
Controles
Motion Plus
Graphics
Gameplay
Does it have wifi?
is it worth the Price? £45 includes Motion Plus

I've never bought a golf game before Tiger Woods 10. I was addicted to it until the conduit came out, I'm sure I'll get back to it at some point.

Controls - there's no better golf game in existence as far as controls go.

Motion+ - it works very well for this game and really shows what is possible for the future of M+, IGN went as far as to say they'd recommend Tiger Woods 10 over Wii Sports Resort for M+ bundles. TW10 was also their game of the month over the conduit for wii.

Graphics - nothing spectacular, I believe I read they were similar to previous TW wii games.

Gameplay - its golf, not sure what to say, I don't know how much different it would be compared to previous years but I haven't played the others. Disc golf is there too which is pretty fun as well as some party games, but not sure if those were there in previous years.

Wifi - yes, very easy to get online and play, lots of options for tournaments and friends lists and such, I wish nintendo's wifi connection was more like EA's. no need for friend codes either.

If you enjoy golf then you'll enjoy TW10. I don't plan on buying wii sports resort so for me it was worth it to get the M+, but I paid $60, not 45 pounds.

Back