What's Up With Tiger Woods 07??

Let_It_Burn

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
4265-9989-6310-1490
I remember reading about the controls that they aren't what we are expecting they were supose to be!?!?

is it going to be like the Wii Sports Control??? or what?

+ When I asked the dude at ebgames when it was comming out he told me march 13 + he told me also that Tiger Wood 08 was due for August 1st, I know the date might change and will probably... but it was in his computer tho!

my friend works at eb and said it is scheduled for the 13th thats prolly for another console the release date in august

Yeah well I wanna know if the controls are similar to the Wii Sports before I buy it????

I heard the same thing about '08 being released this year. I can't remember where I read it though. I think I'm going to hold off on the '07 version. Especially with all the other great games coming soon. August should give EA enough time to tweak many of the complaints about the '07 version.

Yeah I concur.

I think I'll be holding off on this one since an '08 version might come out later on this year. I wouldn't want to get this game and then be kicking myself when '08 comes out and this game ends up collecting dust (I'm not made of money).

I'll check EA once in a while to get updates on this. If an '08 version isn't released for wii, then I guess I'll settle for '07, but it's not like I'm in a rush to get this game anyway.

I always buy Tiger woods for the PS2 I thought 07 sucked. Anyways Tiger woods game comes out in October It always has ever since I started buying them back in 03. I don't know about the Wii for 08. I seen an ad for it last night Tiger Woods was holding it like a golf club. I am waiting for the 08 so they can get any bugs out of it so I don't waste money

Not me. I am going to get this game TODAY. I have been waiting forever. I have friends that are waiting to play this game tonight. We are going to get together and "hit the links". That is why Wii is so great. We are getting a crowd together to play a game that we can all enjoy. I don't think it will sell out, but I will be really disappointed if it is.

US release today then ? If you can drag yourself away please give us your impressions. Im in the UK and have to wait until Friday before the game is released :sad:

This is what I've been waiting for personally! Looks awesome!! And again I must say that the graphics are looking very on par to the PS3, not to dog it but just to elevate the Wii more to its true status. The new games coming out should truly be mindblowing to say the least.

I'd Love to read a review about this game from someone outhere!

this sounds almost identical to the NBA Live decision wheter to get 07 because it'd be freaking awesome to play basketball on wii, or to just hold on for about 3-4 months and wait for 08. i still don't even know when/if 07 is coming out. myself, i'm going to get this anyways, because i always get the tiger woods games.

Back