Need help with Tiger Woods program

sanlynn

WiiChat Member
May 2, 2007
We just got Tiger Woods 2007 (since we enjoyed the golf on the Wii Sports so much). Hope someone can help get us over a frustrating start.

1. How to skip the tutorial? It doesn't seem to have that option except by taking a shot in each level.
2. When we finally got to the choice of games, it asks how many players. If I choose 2 or more, it doesn't allow me to choose the players - the choices are all different versions of Tiger Woods!

Worst of all, we cannot get the second remote engaged. Other programs ask that the 1 and 2 be pressed simultaneously to engage. This program doesn't seem to have that step.

So, if I choose 2 players, they are both Tiger and then we have to trade off the one remote to play. This can't be right, right?

Now if I choose 1 player, I get to scroll through numerous choices as well as golfers I made up myself...

Can anyone tell me what we're doing wrong?
Thanks!
Sandy Lynn

you can indeed use multiple controllers---and be different characters. The manual has been blasted many time here about it being pretty much "nonexistent". You need to play around with the controls and the directional pad to bring up different golfers and to choose controllers. This game is pretty much all I have been playing since it came out. Getting the hang of it takes some time but is well worth it. I would also recommend playing through the Tiger Woods Challenge before starting a carreer. Good luck.

Thanks, but...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, but any chance you could be more specific about WHAT buttons or what ORDER of buttons to try? I think between the two of us here, we must have pushed every button on the remote multiple times without the desired effect...

Back