Saving a game in Tiger Woods

jky said:
All i wanted to do was start a game and not feel trapped for hours on end, you two have gone a bit weird and defensive.

Hours on end? i thought the whole point of playing computer games was to be emersed for hours on end? :ciappa:

Stallyon said:
Hours on end? i thought the whole point of playing computer games was to be emersed for hours on end? :ciappa:

Choice is a powerful thing - particularly when my 1 year old son 'chooses' to wake up screaming on my 14th hole eagle putt...

Yeah **** him, he'll live, and if he doesn't, **** i'm on for shooting a 68, thats what matters I guess, especially in freakland anyway...

jky said:
Choice is a powerful thing - particularly when my 1 year old son 'chooses' to wake up screaming on my 14th hole eagle putt...

Yeah **** him, he'll live, and if he doesn't, **** i'm on for shooting a 68, thats what matters I guess, especially in freakland anyway...

thats the spirit.....with my help you will become a great gamer but i see it will take a lot of study

Stallyon said:
thats the spirit.....with my help you will become a great gamer but i see it will take a lot of study

ha ha very good...
anyway, we've strung this topic out long enough...
maybe we shall meet again and bore people to death elsewhere

now where's miiguy, little butter-inner needs his bum smacked

jky said:
ha ha very good...
anyway, we've strung this topic out long enough...
maybe we shall meet again and bore people to death elsewhere

now where's miiguy, little butter-inner needs his bum smacked

Ha!

My son used to fall back asleep if he woke to see Pro Evo on the Telly, keep working at him, he'll get it in the end.

My apologies if it seemed a little O.T.T.

:smilewinkgrin:

miiguy said:
Ha!

My son used to fall back asleep if he woke to see Pro Evo on the Telly, keep working at him, he'll get it in the end.

My apologies if it seemed a little O.T.T.

:smilewinkgrin:

Interestingly enough the very game he used to drift off to...
Best thing about the wii is him not grabbing the controller wire and yanking the console off the shelf thus babysitting gaming duties successfully resume.

Cheers, see you around

jky said:
Best thing about the wii is him not grabbing the controller wire and yanking the console off the shelf thus babysitting gaming duties successfully resume.

all we need now is a wireless nunchuk so i dont get tangled up when pulling off some fancy moves ai :smilewinkgrin:

Back