Tiger Woods 2007 & Wii Remotes

johnthego

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2007
So I have tried 3 different nights now to play 2 players on Tiger Woods '07 with two remotes & can not figure out how to get the second remote to be recongnized by the game/system.

In Wii Sports you just add the second remote when choosing # of players and push 1 and 2 at the same time.

Any suggestions??

Probably not. Is this something I need to do before I start the game? So it isn't like Wii sports then?

I don't have the game but when you bought your Wii console with the extra Wii mote did you ever sync the extra Wii mote with the console?

Nope, didn't know I had to sync. It is so easy to add the other controller on Wii Sports, figured most games would be like this. Guess I was wrong. I found how to sync on another thread so I will try that tonight.

Thanks..

johnthego said:
Nope, didn't know I had to sync. It is so easy to add the other controller on Wii Sports, figured most games would be like this. Guess I was wrong. I found how to sync on another thread so I will try that tonight.

Thanks..

your welcome :thumbsup:

I have the same problem

You must certainly sync the remotes to the wii system.
To do this simply open up the SD chip door slot on the front of your box and you will see a small button, also open up the back end of the remote and you will see a similar small button. Simply press the remote button and then the console button and wait for sync.
Confirmation of this will be when the remote shows an L.E.D light (blue) indicating the designation or number of that remote 1, 2, 3, or 4th (light).
enjoy

Last edited:
Back