What should i get?

iluvcod

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
my parents told me that i could have a game and a wiimote and nunchuck. thing is, i dont know what game to get. i already have COD3, Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, Zelda TWP.

any reccomendations? oh, and it must be a game that has been released already, or before oct. 20.

thanks.

Definitely Resident Evil 4 or wait for Battalion Wars 2 its has wifi coming out end of october wait till christmas cause der are alot more games coming and i think most of them have online

ya, i was thinking bout that game. it looks pretty awsome. umbrella chronicles should be even cooler. i think im gonna go with that.

what accessories are compatible with RE 4? the zapper isnt out yet is it?

iluvcod said:
ya, i was thinking bout that game. it looks pretty awsome. umbrella chronicles should be even cooler. i think im gonna go with that.

what accessories are compatible with RE 4? the zapper isnt out yet is it?
I'm not sure what you said you were gonna go with but if you meant RE4 then good, but I would get RE4 before you get RE:UC, and there are no accessories used for RE4

Battalion Wars 2 looks pretty good if you like playing Online. Otherwise I'd recommend Resident Evil 4 for single player.

Marioman said:
I'm not sure what you said you were gonna go with but if you meant RE4 then good, but I would get RE4 before you get RE:UC, and there are no accessories used for RE4

haha yea... it made sense in my head... i meant to say that im gonna get RE4. but im gonna hold off on the accessory and get the zapper with MoHH2 (probably for christmas).

iluvcod said:
haha yea... it made sense in my head... i meant to say that im gonna get RE4. but im gonna hold off on the accessory and get the zapper with MoHH2 (probably for christmas).
Good idea man...
P.S. rep be nice if i helped ya out lol....

I say Metriod Prime 3 i'm playing it right now it's tight

P.S. only downside is those Darn Doors :(

RE4 would be your best choice. i love that game. then after that, hold off til online and then buy more.

Back