What should i get?

Irvin`` said:
I say Metriod Prime 3 i'm playing it right now it's tight

P.S. only downside is those Darn Doors :(
but it IS satisfying when one opens on time isnt it? almost makes it worth waiting 10 seconds for the other ones when you get one that opens right when you shoot it! lol

I highly recommend MP3. that's gotta be one of the funnest games ive ever played esp. on the Wii. but after that just hold off until christmas and more online games and the zapper comes out then its all about RE4 and SSBB!

what about tony hawk proving ground? ive seen the previews and it looks pretty cool. anyone got any feedback on this?

iono never played it i would really get metriod prime 3 or that new game Battalion Wars 2 it's online play, I love online play it's really the best type's of game's b/c u really can't get bored of it.

if im gonna wait off, im not gonna wait for battallion wars 2... it doesnt look that good. i think im gonna get tony hawk proving ground (im really into skating games, im a skater myself) and then just pre-order MoHH2. and get SSBB for christmas. thats gonna be my game lineup until the end of the year practically.

but thanks for the input everyone.

Back