What was your first Nintendo game?

blueovalboy7 said:
My first game was I believe Super Mario Bros. for SNES.

Love all the Mario Kart games.
I think that was my first Nintendo game as well, but I can't exactly remember after all these years. :lol:

I don't have a clue. My mum used to play ALL the time, so when I was actually started playing, we already had a huge collection of games. Some SNES game, probably super mario world, maybe All Stars. I still remember playing multiplayer SMB3 with my sister, ages ago. Why, oh WHY does my SNES have to be broken! I just want to take it out, and play my beautiful collection of 50+ games!

Favourite franchise? Probably Zelda, it's always been around. Zelda: ALttP was the first one I played, and still one of my favourites (To the point that I've completed it 100% several times, as well as going as far as playing the whole game with the lvl. 1 sword. Possible, by exploiting a sweet glitch...

JT. said:
I don't have a clue. My mum used to play ALL the time, so when I was actually started playing, we already had a huge collection of games. Some SNES game, probably super mario world, maybe All Stars. I still remember playing multiplayer SMB3 with my sister, ages ago. Why, oh WHY does my SNES have to be broken! I just want to take it out, and play my beautiful collection of 50+ games!

Favourite franchise? Probably Zelda, it's always been around. Zelda: ALttP was the first one I played, and still one of my favourites (To the point that I've completed it 100% several times, as well as going as far as playing the whole game with the lvl. 1 sword. Possible, by exploiting a sweet glitch...

I think we were seperated at birth.

Moose said:
High Five! I'm 19 too.

My first Nintendo game was Super Mario Bros/duck hunt for NES.

My favorite Nintendo Franchise has to be Zelda, followed closely by Super Smash Bros

wow i actually feel a bit old. i'm 23, 24 soon...
i know i'm not the oldest guy on this board but wow. i remember playing atari 2600 when it was the second best console to have behind NES. haha

Something for the NES, Don't remember which one because we had 100+ games (seriosly) I mainly remember Mario/duck hunt, Metroid, and Excitebike, so maybe it was one of those

I believe that my first Nintendo game was Super Mario 64. However, I don't think I ever actually got around to completing the whole game.

KrisKhaos said:
heh...

My first was Donkey Kong for the Atari 2600.

Really don't have a favorite, but could make a list of previous personal hits. :)

wow how i forgot about that game i will never know. haha back when mario was called "Jumpman" and he was a carpenter. ah the good old days.
yeah that would be my first game published by nintendo, first game on a nintendo console though would be Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt like i said before.
I actually still have my 2600 and all my games, just one of the prongs is bent in the 1st controller port, i really need to fix that... still have my NES hooked up though, just beat metroid the other day... again. haha

Kyle

Back