Whatcha bin buyin

Celeste said:
This skin (except for Wii, obviously)!
bd75_1.JPG

Finally my guitar will be pretty.
I'd covered it in kawaii stickers, but this is heaps better.

I never noticed how thick the neck is on that controller til now...those pickups look teeny.

Why couldn't your uniform look like THAT?

^^ Isn't it adorable?!
Korean fashion is so cute and classy.

I blew my money today on a Wii Game..No More Heroes...

Just kidding, the game is great! :D
Chocolate Skittles I bought as well today..not so much.

Brawny said:
Why couldn't your uniform look like THAT?

This reminds me of a rant from Mr. Ellison about when Star Wars came out - someone asked him if he had seen IT. No clarification, because the assumption was the center of the universe was Star Wars.

Now we have Adam referring to "your" out of post context - because you is so obvious. The Lounge == The Love Shack :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Chocolate Skittles I bought as well today..not so much.
CHOCOLATE SKITTLES? Why didn't I know about these?!
Skittles are amazing. They're the one thing I missed when I lived in Norway. I ship them to my friends there, along with Kool-Aid, every few months :lol: </random>

Brawny said:
Isn't she the only person you know with a uniform? XD

...I'd have to get into that every damn morning!

I bought £1.45 worth of Turkish Delight... Which is 100g.

Blacklight $12
Dark bulb $2.50
NOS $1.65
Tea $2.00
Gas $25

Next week i'm buying an awsome lamp that functions as a stylish metal water fountain and the shade glows with a fiber optic effect. It's kinda small though. $40

Today I bought a ten-freggin-dollar ticket for a movie that wasn't worth my pay, time, or patience.

ARav989 said:
Today I bought a ten-freggin-dollar ticket for a movie that wasn't worth my pay, time, or patience.

lol meet the spartans?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Damn, you guys spend so much. I buy stuff like once a month and its never anything exciting, its like toothpaste and deoderant. The thought of spending my hard earned money on clothes makes me cringe, I just can't bring myself to do it.

...I bought a coke today...

No worries, I made certain it was a small. Only cost me a buck.

i agree with youu on the clothes there. all that money that could go towards like four xbox 360 games gone to waste (yes four i actually saw a pair of jeans that were 200 bucks once)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take clothes over an xbox/wii game.. Also, the cost of clothing depends on that of the manufacturer and possibly the line. Lastly, if you were to trace the origins as to how clothes are made and transported along with costs you would soon realize that by paying $200.00 for say a Tommy Hillfiger (sp) pair of jeans is somewhat of a bargain when you factor in the steps in which it went through to be made. That is, if it wasn't made solely in the US and or Canada. Then again, some clothing that states that they were made in Canada or the US only had a button sewed onto them. The rest of the process took place over sea...

I watched a documentary on the manufacturing of a suit and the steps and processes it went through. Along with costs for purchasing the material, making the clothing item etc. Which, was for one of my classes where we were focusing on commodity chains.

Slightly more on topic..

I think I'll buy myself a hoody today :)

http://www.sportchek.ca/sportchek/do/style?menuId=141&styleId=46236

Last edited:
Back