What's a funny movie?

blueradio

get crunk.
Jan 2, 2007
Cleveland.
Wii Online Code
6390-2874-0535-4544
I'm trying to think of a funny movie to rent at Blockbuster and I can't seem to find one that I haven't seen.

Any help please?

how about monty python and the holy grail. that one is pretty good. maybe robin hood men in tights or spaceballs. all 3 are really good IMO

Mitch2025 said:
how about monty python and the holy grail. that one is pretty good. maybe robin hood men in tights or spaceballs. all 3 are really good IMO

i saw monty python on broadway for my bfs bday and it was the funniest thing ive EVER seen!! just like the movie (minus the song and dances) but it was hysterical, you would of been rolling over in the aisles laughing :lol:

if you want a good comedy, caddyshack, animal house, national lampoons vacation im talkin CLASSICS!

if you want funny recent movies try welll.....nothings that funny LMAO! sorry its true though. comedies now adays arent that great. (date movie, the ringer, scary movie 4, ugh all those i wanted my life back!)

ever see saving silverman? thats a classic with jack black in it. its one of the few movies with him in it that i LOVED!

If you can stand watching a movie in French, "The Dinner Game" is a really funny one. The humor reminds me of the Pink Panther. You could just rent a Pink Panther movie. My favorite is Pink Panther Strikes Again.

Have you seen Dumb and Dumber? That one is really super funny.

Why not try

Why not try NAKED GUN classic or hot shots or FRIDAY
I also find ZOOLANDER funny or any Ben Stiller film:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Rush Hour movies - IMO aren't that bad, they're pretty funny.
Wayne's World series
Vegas Vacation and other National Lampoon Vacation movies
Austin Powers series
A Mighty Wind - It's like a hilarious reality tv show about folk singers, except it's fake. You won't regret seeing it.

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:

Mp all the way
Also Bill and Ted
Evil dead 2
Little britain (not a film)

Back