Whats Good In the Hood

Hazey

WiiChat Member
Feb 29, 2008
Hey everyone...new to the forum wanted to say hey...

The real reason i joined this site was to look around for info about the Wii online play...

is there any hope of a comprehensive online gaming service like x box live....or am i stuck playing the 95th ranked person when i clearly suck....

i just through my controller into the wall bc i was so beaten so badly, and then i thought to myself...this is nintendo's fault for not making a good online service...can i sue them for the spackle and paint that i need for my wall?

i would gladly pay for a service that actually did the job so i wont have to reconstruct my walls....

Probably be cheaper to look into anger management, rather than legal action concerning Spackling. :wink:

So far I haven't heard anything about a ranking system for Wii online, although I admit it'd be nice for some games. Still though, the Xbox Live Membership Fee is considerably more expensive than the "free fifty free" Nintendo Option.

Biggest advice I can give is to play with your friends, or other members of the forum here. That way you know the people you're playing with, and can play with beginners if thats what you need. Also keep in mind that the only way to get better is to play with people better than you, and learn.

There's been a couple rumors floating around of a "Pay and Play" service (similar to xbox live) possibly being offered by Nintendo, although it sure isn't popular on this forum. However that might mean there would be the option of a rank system? This is all speculation...

In any case, stop throwing your controllers.
Its a bad habit, disrespectful of your gear, and in the end doesn't make you feel any better. Especially when you're paying $60 for a new controller.

!S

Back