Or maybe

M60-Grip-Gold Camo
Cz75- Full Auto
Frag
Concussion
Flak Jacket Pro
Hardened Pro
Tactical Mask Pro

No damage from fire or Nova gas, less from explosives, less flinch, no stun/flash, etc

I have been at level 50 1st prestige for a long time so I decided to start over and work on 2nd prestige. Because of that my class has changed a bit. At the moment it's ...

MP-5 rapid fire
M72 LAW

Ghost
Steady Aim
Ninja

Frag
Flashbang
Claymore

Shallowbay

I don't see the point of ninja or ghost, especially ghost bc you have an unsilenced weapon. Ninja mainly bc it is impossible to soundwhore

I don't see the point of ninja or ghost, especially ghost bc you have an unsilenced weapon. Ninja mainly bc it is impossible to soundwhore

Still, they won't always know where he is, and ninja pro makes people louder so...

Ghost and Ninja work amazing for me, especially when you get pro level on both. Ghost Pro makes it especially nice when a Cobra, sentry gun or dogs totally ignore you while everyone else is running for their lives. Ninja is great because I don't run and gun like most people so I find myself coming up behind people quite often. If they don't hear you ... they don't kill you. As Shoot2Kyll pointed out above, Ninja pro makes everyones foot steps extremely loud so 90% of the time they don't get the drop on you. For the bigger maps I have a stealth class that I use a silenced M16 on.

In my opinion I don't see a point to a lot of the perks that people use ... to each his own. :yesnod:

Last edited:
Yeah I only use NInja and ghost for my more defensive roles. BUt for a run and gun, marathon pro is beast.

My go to class is:

Stoner
frag
stun
clamore
scavenger/ sometimes change to hardline
slight of hand pro
marathon

when I get in a lobby that has TONS of ghosts, and supressors

famas/ supressed
frag
stun
clamore
hardline
slight of hand
marathon

My favourite class for levelling up purposes is.

Famas (tends to be shotgun attachment)
Strela-3 (aircraft lock-on)
Frag
Flashbang
Claymore
Ghost (working on pro)
Warlord pro
Ninja / Second chance pro

Works very well for my style of play on Radiation map.

Last edited:
New fav wep on black ops is the uzi and that gun is beast!
i almost have 800 kills with it xD. [on ps3 cuz my wii stats were reset T_T]

Last edited:
I've been going back and forth with the famas ext mag and silencer and the skorpion with extended mags and grip

I successfully obtained ghost pro last night so now working towards hardline pro, as I'm only missing the 200 bullets into enemy aircraft....which with ghost pro should be a breeze, and yet again my class changed...

FAMAS (extended mag + red dot scope)
Strela-3 (for taking down attack copters)
Frag
Flashbang
Claymore
Ghost pro
Hardline (working on pro)
2nd chance pro

Anyone notice the difference between red dot and reflex sight?

Back