When will WiiFit be released?

IcedEarth81 said:
What are they waiting for? It's out in Japan already. It can't be that hard to translate.

They probably have to figure out how to make the boards bigger and sturdier cuz most Americans are quite a bit larger than the average Japanese national! :shocked:

^ the balance board can hold upto 300 pounds.

jeanniepep said:
They probably have to figure out how to make the boards bigger and sturdier cuz most Americans are quite a bit larger than the average Japanese national! :shocked:

They said they wanted Mario Galaxy and some other titles to have more of a spotlight for Christmas in the US, so that's why they didn't release it at the same time.

Wikipedia says that WiiFit is about 80$ and there is no US release date but in Japan it was released at the beginning of December!

There's been numerous rumors from a few sites saying a May or June date. I'm not saying that these rumors are true, but if you look at Nintendo's line up for Quarter 1 and 2 you see 5 games: Endless Ocean, Wii Fit, Mario Sunshine Baseball, Mario Kart Wii, and Brawl.

Endless Ocean is set for January 21. I think that is a lock. Brawl is set for February 10. I think that, too, is a lock. So that leaves Baseball, Fit, and Kart.

I think it'd be safe to say that Baseball comes out in that late April/ Early May slot for the start of American baseball. Which would leave Mario Kart and Wii Fit. There are no games set for March or June. I'm going to say Wii fit comes out in March and Mario Kart gets the big delay and is moved to August. (I think they won't give us a firm date until E3)

Just my analysis.

May 20, 2008....this is the only date we have....there was a thread about it not too long ago. Use the search button!

Back