Where Can I Find a Gamecube Wavebird Platinum Controller?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
First of all: Yes, I realize this is the Wii section. However, I also realize that I would get minimal replies in the GC section. If you feel it needs to be moved, dont hesitate to do so.

Anyone know where I can get one? I already have a gray one and would like a platinum one to go with it. However, it seems that they are no longer in stock ANYWHERE. Not only that, but platinum is even harder to find then gray. Most stores carry the original controller and a mad catz one, but no sign of a wavebird. Ebay is a last resort. Anyone have one they're willing to sell?

I've been checking Gamestop frequently. A few days ago was the first time they've had one in months and it was a used gray one. I would really prefer a platinum one, and I would also prefer it new, but that isn't as big of a deal.

try to call nintendo up and ask if they still sell it

I got mine at blockbuster. :lol:

I was renting some movies with my friends and I saw it and I was like ' WHooooh, coool.' And then I just picked it up. ( I payed for it )

They might have one at your local walmart or target if you have one near you.

^Checked walmart personally. Checked every online store I could think of.

*sigh*

Whats so special about the "platinum" wavebird? shiny and silver? lol... I saw a bunch of them at toys r us a little while ago.

^Sorry, never heard of it. You sure its not a local retailer?

Everyone else: I've already checked Ebay and Amazon, and yes, the prices on Amazon are ridiculous. I would prefer a platinum one simply because (1) I have a gray one and (2) It looks cooler.

I'm going to start bidding on Ebay. Thanks for your help everyone.

Back