where can i get a wii?

glenmoe2

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
hey guys. I know that wiis are pretty much sold out in all gaming stores so i was just wondering where can I exactly get a wii? anything would be appreciated

Any Walmart. All walmarts have them. My walmart has 30 in stock.

I don't know where you live but my cousin works at a target in Yakima, WAshington and they have plenty of the nintendo wii

Best Buy
Target
Circuit City
Kmart
Walmart
Gamestop
EB Games
Sears (Usually not, but it's where I got mine on launch day)
Circuit City
Maybe Comp USA if they're still around (I know they were closin' a bunch of stores down, don't know if they're gone for sure though)

That's at least in America. I don't know about anywhere else in the world if you live out of the states. It'd be best just to call the store and see if they'll tell you if they have any. Try Best Buy though, I know most of mine around here have them in stock.

thanks guys but all places ive searched are sold out. any more places?

Last edited:
Falco57 said:
I don't know where you live but my cousin works at a target in Yakima, WAshington and they have plenty of the nintendo wii

Dude, there have been reports that the night shift replace the good wiis with shitty wiis. I dont know but I still wouldn't take the risk at target. Walmart FTW!

You can get a wii at most electronic stores( when their in stock)
I personally perfer Bestbuy but lately circuit city has had the most in stock so circuit city would be your best bet:smilewinkgrin:

BTW, if you go to a store and you don't see any Wiis in the display case it's a good idea to still ask. They may have some in the back they haven't put into the case yet.

1. Ebay. You are gaurenteed to get one because there's no searching around for it. Sure you have to pay a lil bit more but it'd be worth it.

2. Zackh321 is right, you should always ask. These employees hardly know what their doing anymore and are lazy. You'll ask, "Are there any Wii's in back?" (s)he'll say 90% of the time, "Nah were all out"

got mine at gamestop. Trick is, when you ask for a wii, companies like bestbuy or gamestop tell you that they don't know when their shipments will be. I CALL IT BS. I figured out that in my area, that gamestop re-stocks their shelves every wenesday. I go to the mall alot with my g/f. I do about 10,000 steps that you need everyday. anyways, I went there 30 min. after opening (10:30) and found out that they had wii's. 4 of them and I had the last 1. wtf, people are camping outside their stores for this. They too, had heard about the shipping dates.

I got my Wii this weekend. I called Toysrus and they told me they had some they could sell on Sunday morning. I got to the store 15 minutes before openning and got one.

Gamestop told me to call every weekday morning as they get deliveries every weekday. However, they weren't sure what days they would get Wiis so told me to try daily. I never had to since I got one at Toysrus.

Back