Where do you plug in the Gamecube Contoller?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Yeah I want to try my gamecube games on my Wii but where do I plug in my gamecube controller??? I look every where on my Wii or does the Gamecube controller have to be wireless???

there is like a little cover on the top edge of the box flip it open and there are 4 controller ports

also next to it theres another little flap and you can plug in your gamecube memory cards, hope that helps

JerrodDRagon said:
Yeah I want to try my gamecube games on my Wii but where do I plug in my gamecube controller??? I look every where on my Wii or does the Gamecube controller have to be wireless???

You ask so many amazing questions for someone who has a wii. The diagrams too difficult to decipher?

eko said:
there is like a little cover on the top edge of the box flip it open and there are 4 controller ports

also next to it theres another little flap and you can plug in your gamecube memory cards, hope that helps
Ok I saw that but I didnt want to forice it open (thought I might break something) thanks.

lol it also slides out you can press a little tab right next to where it connects but since you can barely find it i think you should leave it on so you dont lose it =)

JerrodDRagon said:
Ok I saw that but I didnt want to forice it open (thought I might break something) thanks.
better safe than sorry, but yeah i think there is something somewhere saying that if you have your wii on its side take it off and if you have it standing up leave it on, I am guessing it that way so that dust doesnt get all down in it

So do the GC controllers on the Wii make the Wii look worse? anyone wanna post a picture?

personally, i think the gamecube controllers do make it look worse, so if im not playing a gamecube game, i take em out.

Mecko said:
So do the GC controllers on the Wii make the Wii look worse? anyone wanna post a picture?
Yes, especially if your controller is yellow.

Oh man... when I saw this thread topic I was thinking it was someone that didn't have a Wii... I mean, even if you didn't have the Wii this would be an amazingly stupid question... but since you do, you have no excuse. Unless of course you walk around drooling on yourself with a lime green helmet on.

ABC said:
Oh man... when I saw this thread topic I was thinking it was someone that didn't have a Wii... I mean, even if you didn't have the Wii this would be an amazingly stupid question... but since you do, you have no excuse. Unless of course you walk around drooling on yourself with a lime green helmet on.

Just ignore him, hes a jerk off

Back