where to get shield

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I heard that I can get a new shield from Malo mart with baby pictures outside.
but it keeps saying closed.
when can i go buy it?
my shield is already burned off.

gelo said:
you cant buy it until after the gorgon temple
I finished the gorgon temple, but i still couldn't buy it during the night because they close the store.

And if i remember it right, Midna told Link to go get shield before I proceed any farther since it got burned during the gorgon temple, thus I think u don't have to finish it and buy it. You might be able to warp out of the gorgon temple and buy it before u finish the gorgon temple.

yeah once i lost my shield i left the temple and went and bought the new shield... not sure if time goes by in town.. but just go back during the day.. as stated above this

It does, just not while in goron mine. Go to kakairio gorge and wait until sun. Thats what Registrd Nrd told me and hes a mod.

i didnt finish goron mines b4 getting it knowing it would be harder without it and yeah i bought it in the day, so.....

You don't HAVE to have it, but it's helpful. My sheild also just burned, thx for the info guys. Still stuck in the mines though. :sick:

He means you can get the Deku Sheild (I think that's what it's called...) or the Hero's Sheild. I just got to the dungeon boss and my Dad told me I had to get off, which puts you back at the beggining! I got so pissed, I told him, "All I got to do is kill the boss!" But my Dad had friends over and just absolutely haaad to show them Wii sports.

ssbb_lover said:
I just got to the dungeon boss and my Dad told me I had to get off, which puts you back at the beggining! I got so pissed...
Use the Occoco. That solves your problems. She can warp you right back to where you left off if you warp out right before saving (provided you found her in the temple of cource... and if you're at the Boss then you should have found her).

Back to the thread topic... Buy during the day. The store is closed at night. Duh. :)

Back