Where would be a good place to trade?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Where could I trade PS2 gear for Gamecube gear?

The below should probobly sum up what I'm doing...

Pretty much trying to trade PS2 stuff for Gamecube stuff or sell it for cash...
Below is a quote from a topic I made somewhere...

I know ebay is good for selling but people don't pay much and chances are no one here would be intersted...

Should I go to some playstation forums or are there any stores/sites known for trading like this?

_______
Quote below
_______
Now one thing I feel the need to mention right away. I'll be honest as that was part of the agreements... I'm currently only 14 (15 in 2 weeks) but please don't let that scare you, I've done a few deals before but due to the limitations I get with my age often times my parents have to get involved. Fortunately they are both very cooperative and will not slow down anything in any serious way.

Alright let's get down to buisness....

Here is what I plan on getting rid of and the prices if someone wishes to buy anything:

a. Playstation 2 Console (original) - used, good condition - has power cord and TV cables - no retail box or manual/instructions
+ 1 Black Wired controller - used, good condition - nothing but the controller
+ 1 game of choice from the list below (if something is sold then you will be given a choice from whatever is still left)
price = $70

b. Black Wired controller - used, works well besides one of the back buttons that occasionaly gets stuck, needs to be tapped again to be fixed - nothing but controller
price = $10

c. 8 MB Memory Card - used, works well - nothing but memory card
price = $10

d. SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals - used, works well - disk, game box - no manual
price = $10

e. Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Rings - used, works well - disk, game box, manual
price = $8

f. MLB Slugfest 2003 - used, works well - disk, game box, manual
price = $6

Street (Basketball) - used, works well - disk, game box, manual
price = $6

Tony Hawk 2 (for Playstation, compatible with PS2) - used, works well - disk, game box, manual
price = $3

_
_

Now for the trading....

Instead of selling the above for cash I would also be interested in making deals for Gamecube gear:

~ I'm not intersted in anything that's broken~
~Boxes and manuals arn't to important to me but they will have a small influence on my decisions~
~Post your offers and we will deal~

Looking for:

a. Gamecube Console (only if it comes in a bundle with other stuff

b. looking for 1-4 controllers - please state what type/color and the condition

c. need some memory cards

d. Most Mario games are appealing to me, let's see what you have

e. Zelda Wind Walker looks like fun, would like to get that

f. I like some Tony Hawk games

g. Also like some Sonic games

Everything else will be considered, post what you have

Dealing will be made on the forums but contact information will be kept off them.
~ I only accept U.S. Checks and Dollars for pure sales ~

Last edited:
Hmm.... i know 1up.com has a trading post at there forums. I really dont know of any other sites though.

Theres always google...

Back