Which Character are you going to use most? (poll)

I think Sonic should be quite a good character... Unless I found out that Metakinght is going to pwn.:p But for now I'm going to go with Sonic!;)

Link been a Link fan since i was four.

I use others...but when the time comes to fight online, it will be Link. Variety of weapons, playing at my church with these really nerdy kids, i trash them (i wouldn't really consider myself a nerd/loser whatever). So, everytime we play, unless i am just totally screwing with them, I use Link i beat the heck out of them. Variety of weapons makes him such a threat...and he has got decent speed (not really fast.) .So yeah, deff Link.

I don't know. I don't have the game. But, if the pattern stays the same as the first two...

Link

i've used Marth in Melee, so im not sure, until Marth is revealed i guess the closest one would be Ike, so my vote goes to Ike

I was kidding, dude. C'mon, have a sense of humor...these forums have been tense all day.

Considering you can't express emotion very well through the net, I'll give you that. ^.^

well Marth was the only player that i did really well with, i would like dominate with him, i really hope he's in

for now i choose Ike, since he's similar to Marth, probably when brawl comes out(if there isn't marth)find a brawler to use, but for now thats my decision

xD

pikachu was and is my fave smasher.It will depend on how much i like Pit, but i'll say the pika:)

Back