which is better - wii point card or credit card?

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
I'm trying to make up my mind which games to download, and I want to know if (1) can I just buy the odd number - say 2300 points on a credit card and (2) will I get ripped off by transfer fees using the credit card? (I do live in Canada)

Transfer fees? um i really didnt see any on my bank statements, ive never bought a points card but i guess there would be taxes on those..

The ones you buy on your CC are in set amounts (1000, 2000, 3000)and are a bit cheaper

So go creadit card

I also use a Credit Card to purchase all of my VC games. I have never bought a single Wii Points card as a result.

skidmarx said:
I'm trying to make up my mind which games to download, and I want to know if (1) can I just buy the odd number - say 2300 points on a credit card and (2) will I get ripped off by transfer fees using the credit card? (I do live in Canada)
I'm in the Maritimes. Use a credit card, it's cheaper. Not leaps and bounds cheaper, but it is.

Use your credit card, it's much faster plus you can buy say 5000 points in 1 shot and then not have to worry about buying anymore points for a little while.

Byuakuya said:
I also use a Credit Card to purchase all of my VC games. I have never bought a single Wii Points card as a result.

Same here

My only beef with purchasing Wii Points with a credit card is the painful onscreen keyboard nonsense. It'd be so much better if they had a wireless keyboard for it (and the internet channel for that matter).

credit card/debit card more better and no tax too when u buy it, only if you got one on you or own one.

you buy it at the store will be $19.99 plus tax be like around $21.64 or something.

you get it and buy it on the wii console on the shop channel.. its only $20.00

Back