Which of the Wii's E3 2006 titles are you most excited for?

Which of the Wii's E3 2006 titles are you most excited for?

• Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Red Steel

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Elebits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madden 07

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Excite Truck

• Sonic Wild Fire

• Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Wii Sports

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
^--- its a possibility, though i think its more likely to show up on the virtual console at this point

re: 70-80 hours: that would be a massive zelda game! maybe thats if you take the time to do all the side quests and collect everything.... i mean final fantasy games are some of the longest i know and to finish the main story part of those takes 40-50 hours (though i usually log 100+ exploring and trying to find everything)

I think that a lot of people are overlooking one game, Elebits. Now I know that it doesn't look cool but I have to say I'm really impressed with it.

Out of all of those games it is going to have to be Super Mario Galaxy. That just looks like it is going to be a great game to play becasue it will be different.

Surprisingly, the game I'm really excited for is not on that list... and that is Super Smash Bros. Brawl ^_^

zelda for sure, then ssbb, then metroid prime 3 and super mario galaxy. after seeing the trailers and demos and stuff, i am addicted to zelda, it looks even better than ocarina of time, which was the greatest zelda ever. =)

i heard that twilight princess is goin to hav 2-3 times more dungeons than ocarina of time. o_O

Back