Which Version of Mega Man Should be in Brawl?

Which Version of Mega Man Should be in Brawl

• mega man.exe(gba series)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mega man dash/trigger(ps series)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
Since Sega dosen't want to respond to Nintendo about Sonic being in Brawl this leaves room for Megaman from Capcom, but the Question is which vesion of Megaman should be in the game.

the original mega man(NES)
mega man x(SNES series)
mega man dash/trigger(ps series)
mega man.exe(gba series)
zero(mega man)(gba series)
the mega man zx(which is the one you'll see in the up coming mega man game on the ds.)
Here's a better pic of the DS mega Man

Attachments

• 100px-Model-x-ventaile.jpg
    100px-Model-x-ventaile.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4,176
  • 180px-Normal_116.jpg
    180px-Normal_116.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 440
  • 200px-Mega_Man_from_the_cover_art_of_Rockman_1_CW.jpg
    200px-Mega_Man_from_the_cover_art_of_Rockman_1_CW.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4,660
  • 200px-Zero_with_saber.jpg
    200px-Zero_with_saber.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10,780
  • 225px-Mega_Man_X_from_X7.jpg
    225px-Mega_Man_X_from_X7.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,176
  • 250px-Megaman_Volnutt.jpg
    250px-Megaman_Volnutt.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 60,826
Either the original or Mega Man X. Network and Zero just arent really true Mega Man characters. I don't know what the other two are...

Actually one is Zero meaning the Mega Man from that game and the small one is a crappy version a DS mega man. the link i have has a better pic of DS mega man. My pic would be DS Mega Man or X

Perhaps all of them, and when you change colors for your guy(pressing y while on the screen), it switches through all of the different versions.

Some will be pixely, the newer ones will be smoother and more 3dish ect.

I think this would have been better as a poll. But my opinion is the original Mega Man (that could perhaps turn into X zelda/shiek or samus/zero suit can).

Likewise, since the most popular game on the NES (I think) was Mega man 2, I think some of his moves should reflect this, like having a leaf shield move,
5.png

or bubble blower (which has similar effect from bubble bobble. hehehe).
mega_man_2.gif

Likewise, the crash bombs could also be used, to tag a part of the level or somebody only to detonate by remote/timed.
mm2sticker2.jpg

Heck one of the items could be his dog which will try to eject a random player from the match (with his spring thing). *gets excited*

Hopefully he won't look like this though:
Megaman%202.JPG

:tard: Looks like a bad Tron rip off.

Squall7 said:
I think this would have been better as a poll. But my opinion is the original Mega Man (that could perhaps turn into X zelda/shiek or samus/zero suit can).

Likewise, since the most popular game on the NES (I think) was Mega man 2, I think some of his moves should reflect this, like having a leaf shield move,
5.png

or bubble blower (which has similar effect from bubble bobble. hehehe).
mega_man_2.gif

Likewise, the crash bombs could also be used, to tag a part of the level or somebody only to detonate by remote/timed.
mm2sticker2.jpg

Heck one of the items could be his dog which will try to eject a random player from the match (with his spring thing). *gets excited*

Hopefully he won't look like this though:
Megaman%202.JPG

:tard: Looks like a bad Tron rip off.
pretty funny man :D

Order of poll matches the order of the pictures

Back